CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

adidas Kid's Samba M Soccer Shoe

It's an indoor soccer shoe. It's a casual outdoor shoe. Its two kids' shoes for the price of one. Soft arena leather and leather tongue combine for a smooth, comfortable fit.
Customer Review: Shoe Laces Don't Match!
The shoes came with laces that did not match. I would never order shoes from amazon again. I had to buy new laces before my son could wear the shoes. Completely unacceptable!
Customer Review: great deal
My 10 year old was disappointed when they did not have his size at the shoe store ... I promised him we would look on amazon - not only was he happy to find they had his size on amazon, but we got it for 1/2 the price suggested at the store so I am happy too!!


0 comments: