CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Diadora Men's Squadra Indoor Soccer Shoe

The Squadra Indoor soccer shoe from Diadora has fashion, comfort, and performance down to a science. It has a leather upper with suede and synthetic trim and sleekly stitched lines, but it also functions: The fold-over lace cover gives better ball control, and the internally-stabilized heel supports, but the mesh linings, padded collar, tongue, and insole, and rubber outsole will provide cushiony ease.
Customer Review: Excellent indoor soccer shoe. Highly recommended:
I have always been a diehard fan of Adidas. My last pair of indoor shoes were Adidas' famous Samba version. For comparative purposes, I decided to repurchase the same Samba version as well as the Diadadora Men's Squadra version. To my surprise, the Diadora's, in my opinion, were superior for the following reasons: Pros: 1. High traction rubber soles that spanned not only the bottom of the shoe but ALSO on the sides and back near the heal. Playing indoors I am always concerned about twisting my ankle because of the very fast pace and constant quick turns. The rubber on the sides of the heel I feel provide more support than the Adidas models. 2. Stiff rubber soles also provides secure footing 3. Shoestring flap helps disperse the area where you tie your shoe 4. PRICE. I was able to purchase these shoes for under $40; whereas the Sambas' were $50+ Cons: N/a In case you were wondering, my size 9.0 in Adidas also translated perfectly with a 9.0 Diadora.
Customer Review: Great Product
Ordered it directly from Diadora - arrived on time. I have played couple games in those shoes already and the leather reacts much better to an indoor soccer ball than the one on other Nike shoes I had before (Nike's leather was "burning" pretty quickly). The stitches hold up well too. Highly recommend them.


0 comments: